La Neuvième Légion Index du Forum

La Neuvième Légion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

www.manchestercityukshop.com

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Neuvième Légion Index du Forum -> Relations externe -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Zhuyeqing

MessagePosté le: Mer 26 Sep - 07:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: www.manchestercityukshop.com Répondre en citant

"

WASHINGTON, Oct. 18 (Xinhua) -- U.S. millennials now back Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton over her Republican rival Donald Trump by more than 3-1, but their voting enthusiasm is dipping due to steady spray of venom as a sharply negative campaign enters its final weeks, a new poll has found.

The impact of continuous venomous attacks in this cycle is apparent among the country's largest and rising generation, the latest USA TodayRock the Vote poll issued on Tuesday suggests.

The former secretary of state now has 68 percent support among likely millennial voters as Trump's support hits historic low with only 20 percent, according to the poll, noting even a third of Republican millennials don't back the New York billionaire, making him the least supported among young voters than that of any major-party presidential candidate in modern times.

If Clinton has a problem generating enthusiasm among millennials, Trump faces outright rejection, a polling analysis report from the USA Today newspaper commented.

Support for third-party candidate also ebbs among U.S. millennials. Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson is backed by eight percent and Green Party nominee Jill Stein by just one percent, the poll shows.

However, the main reason for these Americans under 35 who back Clinton is ""to keep Donald Trump out of the White House,"" while the top reason Trump's young backers cite for their choice is to keep Clinton from winning, the poll finds.

Enthusiasm about the voting peaked in the poll in March, when Sanders drew wide millennial support in his bid for the Democratic nomination. It dropped in August and dipped a bit more this month.

In January, 55 percent of millennials agreed that ""there are better ways to make a difference than voting,"" Now 62 percent think so. As many as 46 percent of voters under 35 claim they now feel ""My vote doesn't really matter,"" up from 37 percent at the beginning of this year.

Among those who are undecided or don't plan to vote, two-thirds say the reason isn't because voting doesn't matter or because they're not interested in politics. Instead, they say it is because ""I don't like any of the candidates"", according to the poll.

The campaign has been ""really annoying"", the USA Today report quoted a 29-year-old young interviewee named Natalie Harris as saying, ""It's kind of like fighting with your brother or sister but dirtier.""

The online survey of 1,020 adults aged between 18-24 years old was conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs from Oct. 11 to 13. It has a margin of error of 3.5 percentage points.
" As a 34 year-old Fabian Delph Shirt , mother of two, I had a goal of making major cash flow and most importantly I wanted to do this by finding ‘work at home’ techniques. My goal was initially to retire early and do nothing but watch my children grow but I learned quickly that I could get board just sitting at home watching my stacks of money. Well the stacks weren’t actually there, as of yet Kevin De Bruyne Shirt , but let me show you the guidelines I use to reach both goals. The actual goals to work at home and gain financial freedom were important to me but how I got there taught me a very importantly lesson. If I could teach my children or anyone else who cared to listen that changing your way of life is very difficult but if you succeed at achieving that goal you have accomplished much more for your self esteem. So take a look at the steps I used to achieve my goal. Use them as you will and make the needed change in your life.

First of all I walked into my purpose, of changing my wealth, just like I was learning math Eliaquim Mangala Shirt , a foreign language, or a sport. Practice, Practice Aymeric Laporte Shirt , Practice! You might be asking, “How do you practice at being wealthy?”
Well, I was brought up knowing and practicing one way of managing money (which wasn’t working) so I had to learn a whole new world to change my behavior. Here are the final three steps I took in my journey to make change in my life:

4. Ignore the negativity! Well this is why I am here sharing with you. The supportive people in your world and mine do not want to hear how we want to change. Even though they may mean well Sergio Aguero Shirt , they don’t want you to change your world! That would mean change in their world! Could it be jealousy, fear, or just the plain old fact that it is human nature to resist change even if it is possibly for the better? So try to branch out and attract those who are interested in your goal. You would truly think that my friends wouldn’t care if I wanted to work at home. But our friends and loved ones have opinions of their own. So if you attract those who are extremely opposed to your goals Ilkay Gundogan Shirt , assuming your goals are legal, who cares! Maybe you’ll learn from them… maybe you will change their focus… Does it really matter? What matters is, what YOU want to achieve! So my new motto became Raheem Sterling Shirt , “some will, some won’t, so who cares!”

5. Sales?! I learned that everyone has to be good in sales. I saw the word ‘sales’ and shut down. Let me state this fact… I am good in sales and have succeeded in past at sales jobs then ran like crazy at the first opportunity to GET AWAY from sales. Now John Stones Shirt , I learn ‘sales’ is standing in the way of my goals. I questioned the phrase “work at home,” and felt I shouldn’t have to sell to anyone. I wasn’t happy but with all of my knowledge I was learning to gather the most information regarding my least favorite topics. I then realized I referred to sales a bit different… I didn’t need the competitive sales but only sell this idea to myself. After I was sold on my own ideas people will begin to follow. When I was certain where I was going I would find other leaders like myself. So I dove in head first to a couple different opportunities and absorbed as much training as possible. I chose health related opportunities because that was the largest interest of mine.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 26 Sep - 07:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Neuvième Légion Index du Forum -> Relations externe -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange